USB 3.0 to SATA Cable for 2.5" & 3.5" Hard Disk Drives
* USB 3.0 to SATA Cable
* SuperSpeed transfer rate of 5Gbit/s
* Supports both 2.5" and 3.5" SATA Hard Disk Drives
* Backwards compatible with USB 2.0
* One Touch Backup button and software included
Introducing the USB 3.0 to SATA Cable, meet the next generation of data transfer speed that will provide you with the fastest and most reliable connection between your computer and any SATA HDD.
Turn any SATA HDD into a convenient external device by using this USB 3.0 to SATA Cable. With support for both 2.5" and 3.5" SATA drives and being completely plug-and-play, this cable is the only ideal solution for fast, convenient data transfers and does away with any user hassle or setup. Better yet, this USB 3.0 to SATA Cable even comes with a OTB (One Touch Backup) button so you can easily and instantly backup whatever files you need.
Meet the next generation of data transfer: SuperSpeed USB 3.0. The problem with USB 2.0 is that it's completely outdated for today's multimedia demands. Transferring a 25GB Blue-ray movie using USB 2.0 will take you over 12 minutes, but instead of waiting for the pizza to get cold, just transfer that same movie using USB 3.0 and it will only take you about 70 seconds! How? With USB 3.0, you get a data transfer speed of 5.0Gbit/s, which is over 10 times faster than the previous USB 2.0!
* Main Function: USB 3.0 to SATA Cable
* USB Compatibility: USB3.0, USB2.0, USB1.0
* Maximum Data Transfer Speed: 5 GBit/s
* Compatible Hard Disk Types: SATA 2.5" (up to 500GB) and 3.5" HDD (up to 1TB)
* Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7
* Cable Length: 1 Meter
* Makes a great gift for the digital media lover who needs more storage space
* Helps you instantly add a hard drive to your system for expansion or backup purposes
* Easily transfer hundreds of GB's of videos, music, documents in just a few minutes
* Note: Current hard disks do not exceed the 3.0GB/s transfer rate, but the USB 3.0 cable can support up to 5GB/s. This way, the USB 3.0 Cable will allow maximum transfer rate of 3.0GB/s when using a USB 3.0 Port on your PC
* When using with a 2.5" SATA HDD, power is provided by the USB cable itself. When using with a 3.5" SATA HDD, be sure to connect the power adapter
* USB 3.0 to SATA Cable x1
* User Manual x1
* CD with OTB (One Touch Backup) Software x1
* Power Adapter x1